SFE 2017 Annual Shareholders Meeting Announcement
Sneaky Falcon Enterprises, LLC is excited to announce its 2017 Annual Shareholders Meeting, July 7th-July 9th in sunny Las Vegas, Nevada.
This is the first ever shareholders meeting, and the first time the entire SFE team will be physically co-located in the same place since the company’s inception in 2015.
The team will use the time together to catch up, celebrate the accomplishments of the last 20 months, and create a strategy for growth over the months to come.
Ok, let’s be honest. The team will use the time together to catch up, drink, and gamble excessively.
“You bet your asses we’re going to Vegas” – Adam
An agenda for the weekend meeting is still being finalized, however planned shareholder activities are set to include:
- Analytical workshops (drink and play blackjack)
- Predictive risk modelling education session (drink and play craps)
- Cash flow analysis training (drink and get more money out of the ATM to gamble)
- Performance reviews (drink and eat dinner overlooking the Bellagio fountains)
- Team building retreat (drink and lay around by the pool)
It looks to be a busy and productive schedule for the management team, and we look forward to sharing a renewed sense of vision and purpose with all of you upon our return.